Why choose Champions Gym?

Champions Gym is a specialised mixed martial arts training centre focused on helping people Get Fit Faster™.

Our mission at Champions Gym is to help people achieve their health, fitness and weight loss goals faster through dynamic training with a multitude of disciplines all under the one roof.

The benefits of martial arts training are well known – Take a look at any “fighter” and note the condition of their health and physique. Imagine being able to train like a “fighter” without ever having to get hit!

We combine modern knowledge with traditional method where members can gain the skills of the combative arts without the bumps and bruises. Put simply – 80% of our members train for health and fitness, while 20% train with the goal of one day competing. All classes on our timetable are beginner based. (Non-beginner based classes are not displayed to the general public)

Our classes cater to all ages, gender and fitness levels and are conducted in a clean, fun, safe and positive environment.

If this is something completely new to you, never fear – Taking the first step is always the hardest. All we ask is that you give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%.

Facilities Cleaned Daily

We pride ourselves on providing training in a clean facility. Our club is cleaned once a day, every day

Female Friendly

We are a female friendly club welcoming women of all ages and experience levels

Fun, Safe and Positive

We believe the best environment to learn in consists of a fun, safe and positive atmosphere

Structured Classes

Classes are structured with coaches conducting classes according to a curriculum which allows for consistency and goal setting

Multiple Disciplines

Our club provides multiple martial arts all under the one roof; with coaches who specialise in their discipline


We're a modern club that provides a service with traditional knowledge and training for maximum results

Want to start training?

Image background

2012 | The Beginning

Champions Gym opened it's doors on Monday January 15, 2012 providing a unique combination of Muay Thai, Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts for the men and women of Perth in a facility of 150 sqm. Very few clubs in Perth provided multiple disciplines at this time.

2013 | Growth and Popularity

In it's second year of operation Champions Gym grew in popularity with additions of numerous classes and as a result; an upgrade of floor space growing from a 150 sqm to 345 sqm. A full scale boxing ring added and multiple training areas for multiple classes at one time.

2014 | More Disciplines

Champions Gym rapidly became a household name, located on the main street of Lord Street it now housed a full timetable of Fit Body Boot Camp, Boxing , Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai and Mixed Martial Arts for fitness with a division for competitors across a variety of combat disciplines.

2015 | Empowering Women

Champions Gym continues to grow from strength to strength defined by it's quality of training and family-like community. The demand for combat sports training for women's health and wellbeing increases with the popularity of iconic female athletes like UFC Champion Ronda Rousey.

2016 | Present Day

Present day Champions Gym - Fully fledged with an abundance of everyday fitness loving people and a fruitful community sharing the same passion in combat sports and the addition of Strength and Conditioning to the timetable. In the competitive divisions multiple champions adorn the walls across Boxing, Muay Thai and Jiu-Jitsu

The Future

What does the future hold? No one knows, but we aim to continue to provide quality training in an amazing community of likeminded individuals… Be a part of the future!
20122013201420152016The Future
Founder & Head Coach
It’s a passion helping people develop a strong, fit, healthy mind, body and spirit, setting goals and enjoying it every step of the way.
Pamorn Martdee
Founder & Head Coach
Exercise is for everyone. It should be fun and enjoyable not endured and overdone – If you’re sick of your average workout give combat arts a try.
Whitney Tuna
Senior Coach
Martial Arts are a great way to develop and maintain balance in life. If you have never tried martial arts, I suggest you start now.
Chris Watt
Senior Coach
Pamorn MartdeeFounder & Head CoachWhitney TunaCo-founderChris WattSenior Coach